Sunday, July 31, 2005

He became immortal

Jerry Coleman receives the Ford C. Frick award today for excellence in baseball broadcasting, thereby immortalizing him in Cooperstown.


Blogger jbox said...

Ted Leitner explains how it all started.

"People love to say, 'What'd you do today?' I stole that (from comedian Elayne Boosler). He had always done stuff like that and told me about it. Since he was telling me off the air, I decided to ask him. I thought the stories were hysterical and I thought, let's share them with the audience. The true listeners comment to me more about that than anything else. "

-- Ted Leitner

Sunday, 31 July, 2005  
Anonymous Tommy Jimenez said...

Hey guys,
I really enjoy listening to you calling Padre games on the radio. Its always fun to listen to Jerry tell stories and Ted is a great compliment to Jerry's expertise.

Thursday, 23 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home